Do you ever feel like sometimes you are trapped between your thoughts and the ability to understand your feelings? Well, you are not alone! We have all been, at one point or another, in this same place in and out of our heads.
This may often feel like you’re watching yourself fall apart from the outside in and it can be a very trying experience. There are a million different reasons why this could be happening to you, and no one knows but you, this can be problematic in most cases. May it be something you feel like you have to deal with alone, and in most cases people try to do just that and end up feeling alone in their journey.
You are not alone, there are resources at your fingertips, and I know that it may feel like something that is harder to do when you need it most, but it is available to you. Your resources don’t stop at the doctors, therapist, psychiatrists, and help lines, it extends to your friends and family, your support group and more, as long as you are willing to seek the help you need.
Sometimes it can be hard to accept that you need help and that you can’t get through something on your own, because you are strong enough and feel like you don’t need anyone else to solve your problem. It
makes you no less fierce to seek assistants to your journey to feeling like yourself again, you deserve whatever it takes to feel like you know you should. There can be a long journey to that end goal, but eventually you will get there, doing whatever it takes to get to that point for your wellbeing.
Remember to stay strong, allow yourself the resources and help you may need or want, and let yourself grow as you need.
The Style Astronaut
- Adolescent Suicide Hotline
- Adolescent Crisis Intervention & Counseling Nineline
- AIDS National Hotline
- CHADD-Children & Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Child Abuse Hotline
- Cocaine Help Line
- Domestic Violence Hotline
- Domestic Violence Hotline/Child Abuse
1-800-4-A-CHILD (800 422 4453)
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Hotline
- Ecstasy Addiction
- Eating Disorders Center
- Family Violence Prevention Center
- Gay & Lesbian National Hotline
- Gay & Lesbian Trevor HelpLine Suicide Prevention
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse)
- Help Finding a Therapist
- Incest Awareness Foundation
- Learning Disabilities – (National Center For)
- Missing & Exploited Children Hotline
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Panic Disorder Information Hotline
- Post Abortion Trauma
- Project Inform HIV/AIDS Treatment Hotline
- Rape (People Against Rape)
- Rape, Abuse, Incest, National Network (RAINN)
- Runaway Hotline
- Self-Injury (Information only)
(NOT a crisis line. Info and referrals only)
1-800-DONT CUT (1-800-366-8288)
- Sexual Assault Hotline
- Sexual Abuse – Stop It Now!
- STD Hotline
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Suicide & Crisis Hotline
- Suicide Prevention – The Trevor HelpLine
(Specializing in gay and lesbian youth suicide prevention).
- IMAlive-online crisis chat
- Teen Helpline
- Victim Center
- Youth Crisis Hotline